OnAirRecorder for MAC – Digital timer, provides ability to control audio/video recording. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
OnAirRecorder for MAC Latest Version
OnAirRecorder for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about OnAirRecorder that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||OnAirRecorder App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About OnAirRecorder App for MAC
OnAirRecorder is a highly visual digital timer application that also provides the ability to control audio and video recording through it’s start and stop buttons. It can be used as a standalone big digital timer, and when either the audio or video button is clicked the controls not only affect the timer but simultaneously control the audio/video recording features.
- Corrected the preferences window style (non-textured) to comply with GUI standards for preferences windows.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download OnAirRecorder for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the OnAirRecorder .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the OnAirRecorder is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy OnAirRecorder for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing OnAirRecorder apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete OnAirRecorder apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the OnAirRecorder that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the OnAirRecorder icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall OnAirRecorder on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove OnAirRecorder from your MAC!
OnAirRecorder Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This OnAirRecorder .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. OnAirRecorder is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.