On Guard for MAC – Prevent people from making any wrong moves on your Mac. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Security app for free now on ForMacApps.com
On Guard for MAC Latest Version
On Guard for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about On Guard that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||On Guard App|
About On Guard App for MAC
Note: On Guard is no longer under development and the developer provides no support for it.
On Guard is desktop security for Mac computers. It adds protection to the Mac Finder and other software to prevent users from moving, trashing, or renaming files; using control panels or the Chooser; or accessing files in certain folders. Its protection involves requiring users to enter a name and password before they can perform any actions that could change data on the computer. The free trial software works on an unlimited number of computers for 30 days after installation. At the end of the 30-day period, On Guard will be automatically disabled.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download On Guard for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the On Guard .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the On Guard is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy On Guard for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing On Guard apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete On Guard apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the On Guard that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the On Guard icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall On Guard on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove On Guard from your MAC!
On Guard Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This On Guard .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. On Guard is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.