Omnis Studio for MAC – Visual RAD tool for professional data management. This app was developed by TIGERLOGIC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Omnis Studio for MAC Latest Version
Omnis Studio for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Omnis Studio that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Omnis Studio App|
|File Size||62.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Omnis Studio App for MAC
- SMTP Client Worker – allows email messages to be submitted to an SMTP server in a background thread (similar to the SQL and HTTP workers already released)
- Subform Panels – enhancement to subforms in a set to be organized in a group of vertically arranged, collapsible panels within a container such as a paged pane
- Form Errors – allows you to display helpful text messages, such as data entry errors, either to the right or under controls on a remote form
- Centering Object Properties – Enhancement to manage the floating object properties for remote form objects, including the ability to center objects when the form is scaled
- Line Colour – Ability to set the content line color ($contentlinecolor) in the fat client tree list and headed list box
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Omnis Studio for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Omnis Studio .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Omnis Studio is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Omnis Studio for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Omnis Studio apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Omnis Studio apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Omnis Studio that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Omnis Studio icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Omnis Studio on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Omnis Studio from your MAC!
Omnis Studio Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Quickly build custom apps.
LiveCode Community Edition
Cross-platform, open-source development environment (was Revolution Media).
Web and Web service enabled database development.
This Omnis Studio .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Omnis Studio is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.