Omnikey for MAC – Chrome-like keyword search for Safari. This app was released by MARIOESTRADA.GITHUB.IO Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Omnikey for MAC Latest Version
Omnikey for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Omnikey that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Omnikey App|
|File Size||154 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Omnikey App for MAC
Omnikey offers Chrome-like keyword search for Safari. Search Amazon, Wikipedia or any other site directly from your URL bar.
- Works directly with Safari, no extra software required.
- Search any site directly from the URL field, for example type amazon headphones on the URL to search Amazon directly for headphones.
- Replace Safari’s default search providers with custom ones; DuckDuckGo is a great alternative for example.
- Bundled with common search sites: Amazon, Wikipedia, Youtube, Twitter and more.
- Add any site from the Extension popup on the toolbar.
- Force regular searches by prepending
!to the search query.
- Adds option for disabling “!” search.
- Adds option for disabling analytics reporting.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Omnikey for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Omnikey .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Omnikey is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Omnikey for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Omnikey apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Omnikey apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Omnikey that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Omnikey icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Omnikey on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Omnikey from your MAC!
Omnikey Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
CustomSearch Safari Extension
Quickly access multiple search engines and sharing services.
Safari Keyword Search
Keyword searching from Safari's address bar.
Tab Favicons in Safari.
This Omnikey .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Omnikey is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.