Oka Mirror for MAC – Project the screen of your Mac to any device. This app was developed by 7LITTLEMEN Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Oka Mirror for MAC Latest Version
Oka Mirror for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Oka Mirror that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Oka Mirror App|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Oka Mirror App for MAC
With Oka Mirror you can view live screen images on your Mac from a browser on any device!
Use this option to project the screen of your Mac to any device – desktop，Laptop，mobile phone，smart TV …
Just use a web browser with stable access to the local network, such as Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Edge… to view the clear, low latency Mac live screen!
- Some UI refine
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Oka Mirror for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Oka Mirror .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Oka Mirror is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Oka Mirror for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Oka Mirror apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Oka Mirror apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Oka Mirror that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Oka Mirror icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Oka Mirror on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Oka Mirror from your MAC!
Oka Mirror Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Oka Mirror .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Oka Mirror is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.