Offset Explorer for MAC – A GUI application for managing and using Apache Kafka clusters. This app was build by OFFSETEXPLORER Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Offset Explorer for MAC Latest Version
Offset Explorer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Offset Explorer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Offset Explorer App|
|File Size||57.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Offset Explorer App for MAC
Offset Explorer provides an intuitive UI that allows one to quickly view objects within a Kafka cluster as well as the messages stored in the topics of the cluster. It contains features geared towards both developers and administrators.
- Quickly view all your Kafka clusters, including their brokers, topics and consumers
- View contents of messages in your partitions and add new messages
- View offsets of the Kafka consumers, including Apache Storm Kafka spout consumers
- Show JSON and XML messages in a pretty-printed format
- Add and drop topics plus other management features
- Save individual messages from your Kafka partitions to local hard drive
- New Find Messages feature was added
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Offset Explorer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Offset Explorer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Offset Explorer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Offset Explorer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Offset Explorer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Offset Explorer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Offset Explorer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Offset Explorer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Offset Explorer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Offset Explorer from your MAC!
Offset Explorer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Offset Explorer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Offset Explorer is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.