Ofaco for MAC – Faster Mail.app spell checker. This app was created by BLUEM Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Ofaco for MAC Latest Version
Ofaco for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Ofaco that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Ofaco App|
|File Size||746 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Ofaco App for MAC
Ofaco stands for “Old-fashioned completion”, which is a plugin for Mail.app that replaces Mail’s dictionary-based completion mechanism with one that uses the words from the message window from which it was invoked.
Additionally, it offers a way to define default completions that will always be added to the completion list and which can not only contain words, but also phrases.
- Added compatibility with macOS 10.12 Sierra
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Ofaco for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Ofaco .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Ofaco is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Ofaco for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Ofaco apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Ofaco apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Ofaco that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Ofaco icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Ofaco on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Ofaco from your MAC!
Ofaco Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Ofaco .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Ofaco is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.