ODAT Tracker for MAC – Tracks deals on the Steep and Cheap website. This app was developed by HUNTER.PAIRSITE Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ODAT Tracker for MAC Latest Version
ODAT Tracker for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ODAT Tracker that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ODAT Tracker App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About ODAT Tracker App for MAC
ODAT Tracker (was MacSAC) is a small freeware application that tracks deals on the Steep and Cheap (SAC), Tram Dock, Chain Love, and Whiskey Militia websites from Backcountry.com. These websites offer killer deals on outdoor gear, ski gear, biking gear, and apparel all day long, one deal after the other, with discounts from 50-80%.
I tried out the various tools that track these sites and found them lacking for Mac users, so I decided to develop my own solution. MacSAC is a universal app that runs on Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5. It pops a small alert panel onscreen every time a new deal is announced. If you spot a killer deal, just click in the alert panel to quickly go to the website and check it out.
In addition to tracking the current deals, MacSAC displays a history of recent deals and the “Deal of the Day” from BackcountryOutlet.com. BackcountryOutlet.com purchases made through MacSAC will benefit from a 40% discount applied when items are added to the shopping cart!
- Removed inactive merchants
- Updated settings
- Modified window-popping behavior
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ODAT Tracker for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ODAT Tracker .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ODAT Tracker is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ODAT Tracker for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ODAT Tracker apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ODAT Tracker apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ODAT Tracker that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ODAT Tracker icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ODAT Tracker on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ODAT Tracker from your MAC!
ODAT Tracker Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This ODAT Tracker .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. ODAT Tracker is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.