OCRKit Pro for MAC – Advanced conversion of PDF or image graphics into searchable PDF. This app was created by OCRKIT Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Business app for free now on ForMacApps.com
OCRKit Pro for MAC Latest Version
OCRKit Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about OCRKit Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||OCRKit Pro App|
|File Size||27.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About OCRKit Pro App for MAC
OCRKit uses OCR (optical character recognition) technology to recognize the text in the graphic, which is particularly useful for PDFs received via e-mail, created by DTP, office applications, or with a scanner or copier. Create searchable PDFs, RTF, HTML, or Unicode plain text simply by dragging a document on the OCRKit application or Dock icon.
- Text recognition accuracy
- Instant content search ability
- PDF compression
- High-speed conversion
- Stability and performance
The OCR engine recognizes the following languages: Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Rumanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Norwegian.
- Automatic Language Detection – You often find yourself switching OCR settings between documents in another languages? OCRKit Pro comes with an new “Automatic” languages choice. It transparently detects the langauge and switches to the apropriate alphabet and dictionary for each page of the document independently.
- Higher Multi-Threading Performance – OCRKit Pro further optimizes the use of the many cores available today. Allowing the Pro version to archive even higher performance compared to the already blazing fast standard version of OCRKit.
- Imprinter – The Imprinter allows OCRKit Pro to print text onto the page’s image. For example the scanned date, or watermarks such as “APPROVED”, “VOID”, “PRELIMINARY”, “CONFIDENTIAL” or anything else you may need.
- Up to 8-times higher speed conversion on latest Mac
- Improved auto-rotation for high-resolution documents
- Highly Compressed PDF – file size reduction
- Improved recognition accuracy and stability
- Improved text positioning accuracy in PDF
- Many other improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download OCRKit Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the OCRKit Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the OCRKit Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy OCRKit Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing OCRKit Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete OCRKit Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the OCRKit Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the OCRKit Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall OCRKit Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove OCRKit Pro from your MAC!
OCRKit Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Advanced PDF toolkit for HTML conversion and more.
This OCRKit Pro .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. OCRKit Pro is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.