Object2VR for MAC – Create HTML5, Flash, or QTVR object movies. This app was build by GGNOME Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Object2VR for MAC Latest Version
Object2VR for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Object2VR that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Object2VR App|
|File Size||107 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.6|
About Object2VR App for MAC
Object2VR can build your object movie from start to finish. Use it to control the turntable and to load the image right into the Light Table from the camera. Then, use the image-processing tools to make the image perfect, and finally output the object movie for playback on websites, devices, and kiosks.
- Canon camera support for EOS 77D / EOS 800D added
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Object2VR for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Object2VR .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Object2VR is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Object2VR for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Object2VR apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Object2VR apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Object2VR that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Object2VR icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Object2VR on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Object2VR from your MAC!
Object2VR Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Object2VR .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Object2VR is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.