OB-Xd for MAC – Digital synthesizer. This app was created by DISCODSP Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
OB-Xd for MAC Latest Version
OB-Xd for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about OB-Xd that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||OB-Xd App|
|File Size||24.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About OB-Xd App for MAC
OB-Xd is based on the Oberheim OB-X. It attempts to recreate its sound and behavior, but as the original was very limited in some important ways a number of things were added or altered to the original design. OB-Xd was designed to sound as good and as rich as the original. It implements micro random detuning which is a big part of that sound. It’s available as AudioUnits, VST, VST3 and Standalone app.
While not copying originals, some of the features were taken to a better point. Continuous blendable multimode filter (HP-Notch(BP)-HP in 12 dB mode and 4-1 pole in 24 dB mode). Also, like many synths of the OB-X’s generation, the OB-Xd has no internal effects so its sounds and textures can be greatly enhanced by the use of additional processing like chorus, reverb, delay, etc.
Thanks to 2Dat for the original OB-Xd and Soshi Studio for giving the rights to continue this wonderful product. Also thanks to all KVR artists for making the amazing skins!. OB-Xd Desktop has no restrictions and is free to use. Buy to support further development, thank you! Source code is available under GPL license at GitHub.
- Preset browser bar (switchable using MENU button).
- Added FXP preset and FXB bank files drag and drop support.
- New MIDI CC XML config menu.
- Enhanced MIDI learn. Bindings will be saved to Documents discoDSP OB-Xd MIDI Custom.xml file for all instances.
- Enhanced Standalone app.
- Fixed preset sync issue.
- Fixed LEARN button led click issue.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download OB-Xd for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the OB-Xd .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the OB-Xd is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy OB-Xd for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing OB-Xd apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete OB-Xd apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the OB-Xd that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the OB-Xd icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall OB-Xd on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove OB-Xd from your MAC!
OB-Xd Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
MIDI and audio sequencer/recorder.
Uniquely intuitive audio synthesizer.
Virtual analog synthesizer with 12 oscillators and more.
This OB-Xd .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. OB-Xd is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.