NZBin for MAC – The fast and intelligent usenet NZB download client. This app was developed by NZBIN.INFO Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
NZBin for MAC Latest Version
NZBin for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about NZBin that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||NZBin App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About NZBin App for MAC
NZBin is a free usenet download client.
Downloading files from usenet has never been easier with NZBin. Just import your nzb files into NZBin and it will immediately start downloading the files from your newsserver, including repairing, extracting, obfuscating and filename correction and much more. All within a beautiful and very smooth interface.
- Incredible download speed
- Unlimited primary and backup newsserver support
- Smart and super fast takedown detection
- Move downloads to desired folder
- Auto repairing. No need for external tools. It is all in NZBin
- Auto extracting ZIP, 7zip, and RAR files, including the new RAR5 format
- Smart password detecting
- Reverse filename correction
- Obfuscation correction
- Smart par2 downloading
- Full SSL support
- Full drag-and-drop support
- And much more
- All libraries are 64 bits
- Compatible with latest MacOs
- Minor GUI changes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download NZBin for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the NZBin .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the NZBin is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy NZBin for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing NZBin apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete NZBin apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the NZBin that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the NZBin icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall NZBin on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove NZBin from your MAC!
NZBin Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Lightweight Usenet NZB download client.
GUI for SABnzbd.
Usenet downloading utility.
This NZBin .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. NZBin is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.