NZB Drop for MAC – Usenet downloading utility. This app was build by ASAR Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
NZB Drop for MAC Latest Version
NZB Drop for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about NZB Drop that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||NZB Drop App|
|File Size||7.9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About NZB Drop App for MAC
NZB Drop is a sophisticated Usenet downloading utility, specifically designed to work with .nzb files, a new file format used to identify binaries posted to Usenet newsgroups. Used in conjunction with a growing number of Usenet search engines, NZB Drop allows you to download the content you want directly, without having to wade through thousands of headers to find what you’re looking for.
- Excellent multi-server support
- Blazing fast, with up to 100 simultaneous connections
- Flexible download queue
- iTunes integration for audio and video downloads
- Built-in usenet search
- Par2, unrar, unzip, and split-file assembly
- Fixed hang when download connections switch from one nzb to another.
- Fixed column sizes not being preserved.
- Several bug fixes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download NZB Drop for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the NZB Drop .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the NZB Drop is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy NZB Drop for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing NZB Drop apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete NZB Drop apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the NZB Drop that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the NZB Drop icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall NZB Drop on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove NZB Drop from your MAC!
NZB Drop Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Usenet newsreader handles messages, files, & media.
Lightweight Usenet NZB download client.
The fast and intelligent usenet NZB download client.
This NZB Drop .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. NZB Drop is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.