NVIDIA CUDA Drivers for MAC – Drivers for performance-focused parallel computing platform. This app was released by NVIDIA Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
NVIDIA CUDA Drivers for MAC Latest Version
NVIDIA CUDA Drivers for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about NVIDIA CUDA Drivers that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||NVIDIA CUDA Drivers App|
|File Size||16.2 MB|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About NVIDIA CUDA Drivers App for MAC
NVIDIA CUDA is a parallel computing platform and programming model invented by NVIDIA. It enables dramatic increases in computing performance by harnessing the power of the graphics processing unit (GPU).
With millions of CUDA-enabled GPUs sold to date, software developers, scientists and researchers are finding broad-ranging uses for GPU computing with CUDA. Here are a few examples:
- Identify hidden plaque in arteries: Heart attacks are the leading cause of death worldwide. Harvard Engineering, Harvard Medical School and Brigham & Women’s Hospital have teamed up to use GPUs to simulate blood flow and identify hidden arterial plaque without invasive imaging techniques or exploratory surgery.
- Analyze air traffic flow: The National Airspace System manages the nationwide coordination of air traffic flow. Computer models help identify new ways to alleviate congestion and keep airplane traffic moving efficiently. Using the computational power of GPUs, a team at NASA obtained a large performance gain, reducing analysis time from ten minutes to three seconds.
- Visualize molecules: A molecular simulation called NAMD (nanoscale molecular dynamics) gets a large performance boost with GPUs. The speed-up is a result of the parallel architecture of GPUs, which enables NAMD developers to port compute-intensive portions of the application to the GPU using the CUDA Toolkit.
- CUDA driver update to support CUDA Toolkit 10.1 and macOS 10.13.6
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download NVIDIA CUDA Drivers for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the NVIDIA CUDA Drivers .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the NVIDIA CUDA Drivers is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy NVIDIA CUDA Drivers for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing NVIDIA CUDA Drivers apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete NVIDIA CUDA Drivers apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the NVIDIA CUDA Drivers that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the NVIDIA CUDA Drivers icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall NVIDIA CUDA Drivers on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove NVIDIA CUDA Drivers from your MAC!
NVIDIA CUDA Drivers Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit
Development environment for CUDA-enabled GPUs.
Quadro & GeForce OS X Drivers
NVIDIA Drivers for GeForce and Quadro video cards.
This NVIDIA CUDA Drivers .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. NVIDIA CUDA Drivers is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.