NRG Mailing Manager for MAC – Bulk email solution. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
NRG Mailing Manager for MAC Latest Version
NRG Mailing Manager for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about NRG Mailing Manager that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||NRG Mailing Manager App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.2.8|
About NRG Mailing Manager App for MAC
NRG Mailing Manager is a high-performance standalone client-based bulk email solution. We feel that a client-based application is superior to web-based options because data is housed locally (not shared with a bulk email operation) and can be easily integrated into existing systems thus requiring less effort on end-users.
Additional capabilities commonly found in web-based email systems like reporting are available for an additional monthly fee with a Mailing Manager Pro subscription. Demo download showcases reporting functionality, and purchase includes six months of reporting features at no additional cost. Extra months just $12.50/mo. Great for agencies and other companies who want to be able to show actual results from emails, not just number of messages sent!
- Integrated mailer; no need for another email client
- User definable fields to meet your business needs
- Supports sending of HTML and Text messages
- Message preview and checking of HTML formatting
- Individualized messages thru use of mail-merge tokens
- Add attachments if necessary
- Categorize recipients
- Support for unlimited mailing campaigns
- Import/export recipients with ease
- Built-in bounce and unsubscribe management
- Fix and remove bad email addresses
- Ready to use! Built as a stand-alone FileMaker solution
- No longer throws about box on startup if registered.
- Added cleanup on GetURL obtained templates.
- Email address check now uses MX lookup.
- Misc changes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download NRG Mailing Manager for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the NRG Mailing Manager .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the NRG Mailing Manager is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy NRG Mailing Manager for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing NRG Mailing Manager apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete NRG Mailing Manager apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the NRG Mailing Manager that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the NRG Mailing Manager icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall NRG Mailing Manager on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove NRG Mailing Manager from your MAC!
NRG Mailing Manager Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This NRG Mailing Manager .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. NRG Mailing Manager is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.