Nova for MAC – Fast and flexible code editor. This app was developed by NOVA.APP Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Nova for MAC Latest Version
Nova for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Nova that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Nova App|
|File Size||65.6 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Nova App for MAC
Nova is hyper-fast and flexible code editor with all the features you want: smart autocomplete, multiple cursors, a Minimap, editor overscroll, tag pairs and brackets, and way, way more.
- The Editor. It all starts with our first-class text-editor. It’s new, hyper-fast, and flexible, with all the features you want: smart autocomplete, multiple cursors, a Minimap, editor overscroll, tag pairs and brackets, and way, way more.
- It’s beautiful. And clean. And fun. You can make Nova look exactly the way you want, while still feeling Mac-like. Bright, dark, cyberpunk, it’s all you. Plus, themes are CSS-like and easy to write. Nova can even automatically change your theme when your Mac switches from light to dark mode.
- Nova doesn’t just help you code. It helps your code run. You can easily create build and run tasks for your projects. We didn’t have them in Coda, but boy do we have them now. They’re custom scripts that can be triggered at any time by toolbar buttons or keyboard shortcuts.
- Now, this is important. Editing text is just part of what Nova does. We’ve bundled in extremely useful tools to help you get your work done quickly and efficiently. They’re all fast and native too, of course.
- Nova has a robust extensions API. A Nova extension can do lots of things, like add support for new languages, extend the sidebar, draw beautiful new themes and syntax colors, validate different code, and much more.
- People have strong editor opinions. And we’re here to help. Nova has a whole host of settings. We have easily customizable key bindings. We have custom, quickly-switchable workspace layouts. And we have loads of editor tweaks, from matching brackets to overscroll.
- Japanese localization improvements
- Resolved a potential crash when auto indenting code while typing
- Launcher: Clicking “New Document” now works as expected when the “Open an empty editor for new windows” workspace preference is disabled
- Fixed the Panic Sync preference pane not appearing signed in after relaunching Nova
- Panic Sync: Signing in, quitting, and relaunching no longer displays the “Merge” alert a second time
- Preferences: Fixed alignment of Git Accounts list placeholder text when no accounts exist
- Project settings: Fixed an issue where the Project Settings sheet sidebar can sometimes not fully extend to its bounds on Big Sur
- Fixed alignment issues with the “Update is Available!” popover
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Nova for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Nova .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Nova is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Nova for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Nova apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Nova apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Nova that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Nova icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Nova on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Nova from your MAC!
Nova Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Code/markup editor with many features.
This Nova .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Nova is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.