NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter for MAC – Convert Spotify music with zero quality loss. This app was released by NOTEBURNER Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter for MAC Latest Version
NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter App|
|File Size||136.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter App for MAC
NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter is a well-designed audio converter for Spotify. It can remove DRM from Spotify music and make it possible to save Spotify music to local computer or play it on your music player. Besides, you can use NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter to convert Spotify music to mp3, aac, flac or wav format according to your need. Before conversion, there are flexible settings for you to choose.
With an innovative DRM decrypting technique, NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter can convert at 5X faster speed when converting Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV format. After conversion, you can get the original quality of Spotify music with ID3 tags preserved. This program can convert any audio which can be played in Spotify. Batch conversion is supported as well. With a simple and concise interface, it’s easy and convenient to convert Spotify music. What’s more, there is no need for extra hardware or virtual drive. This program will encode Spotify music to mp3, aac, flac or wav while recording.
- Fix Failed 1008 issue.
- Fix part of the issue regarding “Cannot parse content”.
- Fix the issue of missing or mixing seconds at the beginning of the song.
- Support dragging and dropping more songs to the existing list.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter from your MAC!
NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Ondesoft Spotify Converter
Download and convert any Spotify songs.
Sidify Music Converter
Remove DRM from Spotify music.
This NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.