Node.js for MAC Latest Version
Node.js for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Node.js that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Node.js App|
|File Size||56.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Node.js App for MAC
HTTP is a first-class citizen in Node.js, designed with streaming and low latency in mind. This makes Node.js well suited for the foundation of a web library or framework
Node.js being designed without threads doesn’t mean you can’t take advantage of multiple cores in your environment. Child processes can be spawned by using our child_process.fork() API, and are designed to be easy to communicate with. Built upon that same interface is the cluster module, which allows you to share sockets between processes to enable load balancing over your cores
- Updated npm to 7.20.3
- Reverted an ABI-breaking change from V8 9.2 that could impact some native modules
- Fixed a bug in error handling known to affect at least Webpack and Jest
- Build: override python executable path on configure
- Crypto: fix generateKeyPair with encoding ‘jwk’
- Deps: revert ABI-breaking change from V8 9.2
- Deps: upgrade npm to 7.20.3
- Doc: fix crypto.hkdf callback derivedKey type
- Doc,lib,test: rename HKDF ‘key’ argument
- Module: fix ERR_REQUIRE_ESM error for null frames
- Module: refine enrichCJSError
- Repl: do not include legacy getter/setter methods in completion
- Zlib: avoid converting Uint8Array instances to Buffer
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Node.js for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Node.js .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Node.js is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Node.js for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Node.js apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Node.js apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Node.js that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Node.js icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Node.js on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Node.js from your MAC!
Node.js Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Node.js .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Node.js is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.