NNW Unread Menu for MAC – Menubar item displays number of unread NetNewWire feeds. This app was build by LOGANROCKMORE Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
NNW Unread Menu for MAC Latest Version
NNW Unread Menu for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about NNW Unread Menu that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||NNW Unread Menu App|
|File Size||2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.2.8|
About NNW Unread Menu App for MAC
Note: NNW Unread Menu is no longer under development, but is still available as a legacy download.
NNW Unread Menu is a simple menubar application which can provide you with a quick and easy way to see how many headlines are marked as unread in the popular RSS reader NetNewsWire. Not only can you view the total number of unread headlines right in the menubar, but with one click, you can view which subscriptions are unread and how many articles are in each.
- New Features
- Improved the speed of the Applescripts that are run to interact with NetNewsWire.
- Added the ability to add a background of any color behind the unread count.
- Added the ability to modify the text color and size.
- Added an option to refresh whenever NetNewsWire posts a Growl notificiation.
- Added the Sparkle framework, which provides automated version upgrading.
- Removed all Growl notifications, since this has been implemented in NetNewsWire.
- Removed references to full version of NetNewsWire, since there is no lite version anymore.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download NNW Unread Menu for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the NNW Unread Menu .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the NNW Unread Menu is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy NNW Unread Menu for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing NNW Unread Menu apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete NNW Unread Menu apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the NNW Unread Menu that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the NNW Unread Menu icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall NNW Unread Menu on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove NNW Unread Menu from your MAC!
NNW Unread Menu Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This NNW Unread Menu .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. NNW Unread Menu is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.