nibTranslate for MAC – Provides a graphical front end to nibtool. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
nibTranslate for MAC Latest Version
nibTranslate for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about nibTranslate that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||nibTranslate App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About nibTranslate App for MAC
nibTranslate is a little Cooca application that provides a graphical front end to nibtool, Apples command line application for nib manipulation. It allows translation and generation of multiple nib files using a single translation dictionary for each language. nibTranslate is based on mmalcom Crawfords iTranslate application.
For an introduction on the whole topic, please read mmalcoms article “Internationalizing Cocoa applications” on www.stepwise.org
- Adds compatibility with ibtool installation path contained in Xcode 4.3
- Works around a problem with wrong ‘bordered’ button attribute in localized Mac .xib or .nib files.
- Double-clicking on a line in the “Occurences” table now opens the corresponding source file
- Improves handling of unreadable .xib and .strings files
- Saves custom toolbar configuration
- More minor bug & typo fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download nibTranslate for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the nibTranslate .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the nibTranslate is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy nibTranslate for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing nibTranslate apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete nibTranslate apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the nibTranslate that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the nibTranslate icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall nibTranslate on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove nibTranslate from your MAC!
nibTranslate Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Aids developers in creating localizations (beta).
Cross-platform gettext catalogs (.po files) editor.
This nibTranslate .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. nibTranslate is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.