Nexus for MAC – Unblock Facebook access in nations and territories where the website is banned. This app was created by Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Nexus for MAC Latest Version
Nexus for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Nexus that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Nexus App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Nexus App for MAC
Nexus is an application that unblocks Facebook in nations and territories where the website is banned. The user of Nexus will only need to run the program once, and Facebook can be accessed in territories that block Facebook without needing to use a proxy service, however they must be sure to include “https://” at the beginning of their URL address. Note: Certain browsers will only work for some computers when the user attempts to open Facebook after running Nexus. Once Nexus is run once, the user will need to test out their browsers and determine which browser will work for them.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Nexus for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Nexus .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Nexus is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Nexus for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Nexus apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Nexus apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Nexus that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Nexus icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Nexus on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Nexus from your MAC!
Nexus Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Nexus .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Nexus is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.