NewsRack for MAC – Powerful RSS reader with Google Reader support. This app was created by OMZ-SOFTWARE Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
NewsRack for MAC Latest Version
NewsRack for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about NewsRack that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||NewsRack App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About NewsRack App for MAC
NewsRack is a powerful RSS reader for Mac OS X that can be fully synchronized with your Google Reader account (if you want to).It offers a keyboard-friendly, tabbed interface that stays out of your way, so that you can focus on the news you care about.
- Synchronization with Google Reader (optional, can also be used without a Google account)
- Drag and Drop editing of your feed list
- Thumbnail image previews
- Tabbed browser
- Keyboard-friendly interface
- Improved fullscreen support for OS X 10.7 Lion
- Improved behavior of the feed list in Web tabs
- Fixes a problem with the default font size setting not being saved
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download NewsRack for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the NewsRack .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the NewsRack is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy NewsRack for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing NewsRack apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete NewsRack apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the NewsRack that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the NewsRack icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall NewsRack on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove NewsRack from your MAC!
NewsRack Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
RSS and Atom newsreader.
Free version of NetNewsWire RSS/Atom reader.
This NewsRack .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. NewsRack is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.