NewsRack for MAC – Full-featured RSS reader for iPhone and iPad. This app was created by IPHONENEWSREADER Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
NewsRack for MAC Latest Version
NewsRack for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about NewsRack that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||NewsRack App|
About NewsRack App for MAC
NewsRack is a full-featured RSS reader for iPhone and iPad with an intuitive interface. Skim over the latest headlines on a beautiful rack of newspapers (only iPhone/iPod touch) or use the powerful classic interface to read and organize feeds.
– Synchronization with Google Reader (optional)
– Download of embedded images for offline viewing
– Organization of feeds in categories (synced with Google Reader)
– Integrated mini browser to read the original website of a news item
– Sharing via Email, Twitter, Instapaper, Facebook, ReadItLater and Delicious.
– Gorgeous slideshow mode (only on iPad)
More information and a demo video are available on www.iphonenewsreader.com.
- Fix for crashes on iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2nd gen. running iOS 4
- Performance improvements for loading articles
- Fix for issues with hosted Google accounts
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download NewsRack for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the NewsRack .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the NewsRack is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy NewsRack for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing NewsRack apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete NewsRack apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the NewsRack that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the NewsRack icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall NewsRack on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove NewsRack from your MAC!
NewsRack Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Powerful RSS reader with Google Reader support.
This NewsRack .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. NewsRack is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.