NewsMac for MAC – Stream Mac news headlines to your desktop. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
NewsMac for MAC Latest Version
NewsMac for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about NewsMac that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||NewsMac App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About NewsMac App for MAC
NewsMac is like an Internet news agent, it brings together all your favorite news Web sites into one place, and lets you view the current headlines for which ever ones you choose. When you see something that interests you, you’re just one click away from reading that news story in your favorite Web browser.
- Updated channel database – we’ve fixed some channels and removed some dead ones.
- This version offers a work around for a bug in Mac OS X 10.3.9 which can cause applications that use WebKit to crash when loading HTML.
- We have dropped the English only version of NewsMac now, this version contains all the language localizations.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download NewsMac for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the NewsMac .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the NewsMac is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy NewsMac for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing NewsMac apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete NewsMac apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the NewsMac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the NewsMac icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall NewsMac on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove NewsMac from your MAC!
NewsMac Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
RSS and Atom newsreader.
Scrolling ticker in the menubar (was Tigger).
RSS and Atom news reader.
This NewsMac .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. NewsMac is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.