NewsLife for MAC – Streamline your RSS viewing. This app was created by THINKMAC.CO.UK Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
NewsLife for MAC Latest Version
NewsLife for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about NewsLife that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||NewsLife App|
|File Size||2.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About NewsLife App for MAC
NewsLife is a super-easy-to-use RSS news aggregator.
NewsLife’s simple interface, composed of three panes, is intuitive and easy to use. The source list lets you organize your feeds how ever you want. The content area presents each article to you complete with thumbnails, quick navigation links and more. The side bar contains useful features like a search field, quick view buttons, filtering controls and the news bin, which acts as a scrapbook for any articles you have dragged into it. You can also choose to quickly email these items, Digg them, post them to your weblog editor or have them read aloud by your Mac.
- Turbocharged the feed downloader.
- Updating your feeds is now super quick.
- You can change the number of concurrent downloads in NewsLife’s preferences to suit your connection speed.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download NewsLife for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the NewsLife .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the NewsLife is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy NewsLife for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing NewsLife apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete NewsLife apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the NewsLife that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the NewsLife icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall NewsLife on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove NewsLife from your MAC!
NewsLife Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
RSS and Atom newsreader.
RSS and Atom news reader.
This NewsLife .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. NewsLife is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.