NewsLetter for MAC – Emailer made with newsletters in mind. This app was build by JULIFOS Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
NewsLetter for MAC Latest Version
NewsLetter for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about NewsLetter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||NewsLetter App|
|File Size||999 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.0|
About NewsLetter App for MAC
NewsLetter is a free batch emailer, speciallly designed for newsletters. Its interface is very simple and intuitive, and it features the creation of plain text, HTML and multipart messages, customization of subject and body using “smart tags” and attachments (including inline attachments). Other features are output MBOX files (open-able in Mail, Entourage or any other capable email client), integration with FileMaker, Address Book and Entourage, and capability to send the messages through Entourage (or simply place the messages at its Outbox folder).
NewsLetter is powered by XMail.osax, so it is compatible with any SMTP server (along with the mentioned features).
- Fixed bug introduced in 2.8.1 regarding the “Send to Entourage” buttons
- Updated documentation regarding the “Create MBOX file” menu item
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download NewsLetter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the NewsLetter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the NewsLetter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy NewsLetter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing NewsLetter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete NewsLetter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the NewsLetter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the NewsLetter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall NewsLetter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove NewsLetter from your MAC!
NewsLetter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create and send great looking email campaigns.
Revolver Mail Pro
4 in 1 new generation organizer.
This NewsLetter .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. NewsLetter is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.