NewsBeaver for MAC – Download and view pictures from newsgroups. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
NewsBeaver for MAC Latest Version
NewsBeaver for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about NewsBeaver that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||NewsBeaver App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About NewsBeaver App for MAC
NewsBeaver is an application which lets you view and download newsgroup pictures. NewsBeaver can be run without saving anything to your hard disk, this makes it safe if you don’t want to store anything on your computer. However NewsBeaver can also save images to any folder you choose so that you can view pictures later. NewsBeaver has an integrated Picture Viewer so that you can view images as you download them.
There is no documentation for NewsBeaver yet so just download it and give it a try. It’s not very difficult to work out. You need access to a news server to use NewsBeaver.
- Extended beta expiry period.
- Added skip button to move to next group of images.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download NewsBeaver for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the NewsBeaver .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the NewsBeaver is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy NewsBeaver for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing NewsBeaver apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete NewsBeaver apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the NewsBeaver that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the NewsBeaver icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall NewsBeaver on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove NewsBeaver from your MAC!
NewsBeaver Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This NewsBeaver .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. NewsBeaver is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.