News Anchor for MAC – News reader for RSS and ATOM feeds. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
News Anchor for MAC Latest Version
News Anchor for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about News Anchor that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||News Anchor App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About News Anchor App for MAC
News Anchor is the alternative news reader for those who don’t like to read. Instead of displaying gobs and gobs of text like a list of never-ending e-mail, News Anchor allows you to rest your eyes and fingers while catching up with the news that matters to you.
News Anchor presents you with a television-style news broadcast customized to suit your taste. Unlike traditional news broadcasts, you can customize what news you want to hear based on your choice of RSS/ATOM feeds. Furthermore News Anchor works on low-bandwidth connection or even when you are off-line so that you don’t have to experience “net lagging” while watching your favorite news shows.
With News Anchor you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your news feeds along with your meal and take your hands off the keyboard due to its hands-free, one-click operation. Just listen to Alex, the animated voice text news broadcaster, automatically presenting your feeds to keep you informed when starting your day.
- Fixes for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Retina Display support
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download News Anchor for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the News Anchor .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the News Anchor is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy News Anchor for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing News Anchor apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete News Anchor apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the News Anchor that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the News Anchor icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall News Anchor on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove News Anchor from your MAC!
News Anchor Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
FOX News Widget
Dashboard widget for the cable news channel.
This News Anchor .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. News Anchor is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.