Network Kit X for MAC – Find out your network information. This app was created by DOUBLEREW Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Network Kit X for MAC Latest Version
Network Kit X for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Network Kit X that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Network Kit X App|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Network Kit X App for MAC
Network Kit X allows you to quickly find all of the information pertaining to your network. Information such as internal and external IP, ISP name, network name, MAC address, gateway address, subnet mask, and DNS addresses. In addition, with a single click, you can PING a domain, query a Whois server, or use NSLookup/Dig services to discover all available info about it.
- macOS Big Sur compatibility
- Native support to the Apple Silicon architecture
- Many new customizable widgets for the Notification Center of your Mac: check the state of your network with the panoramic widget of quickly get details about your WiFi connection or about a network adapter
- New options menu available in Network Kit and Network Kit mini to quickly open preferences, keep the app in foreground or quickly switch from Network Kit to Network Kit mini and vice versa
- Now you can set the monitored interface of the bandwidth monitor tool without passing from the preferences, click on the interface name to open a contextual menu
- Better support to SRV records for the Dig tool
- Many others minor bug fix
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Network Kit X for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Network Kit X .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Network Kit X is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Network Kit X for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Network Kit X apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Network Kit X apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Network Kit X that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Network Kit X icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Network Kit X on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Network Kit X from your MAC!
Network Kit X Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Network Kit X .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Network Kit X is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.