NetstatPlus for MAC – View the status of TCP network connections. This app was developed by BOOLEANCANDY.AU Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
NetstatPlus for MAC Latest Version
NetstatPlus for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about NetstatPlus that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||NetstatPlus App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About NetstatPlus App for MAC
NetstatPlus is a GUI app that displays the status of TCP network connections on your Mac, just like the netstat command line program. The netstat command line tool is great, but it is limited in how it can display information and displays a lot of useless details.
NetstatPlus is an essential update for the netstat command line tool and let’s you quickly understand the status of TCP connections on your Mac by:
- Automatic updating connection information
- Resizable columns to show long DNS names
- Protocol decoding by port number
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Removed release notes nag dialog
- New columns: pid, application name, last activity timestamp
- Save window and column layout on exit
- Tweak initial column and window sizes for better presentation
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download NetstatPlus for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the NetstatPlus .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the NetstatPlus is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy NetstatPlus for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing NetstatPlus apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete NetstatPlus apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the NetstatPlus that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the NetstatPlus icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall NetstatPlus on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove NetstatPlus from your MAC!
NetstatPlus Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Monitor system connections by application.
This NetstatPlus .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. NetstatPlus is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.