NetFinder for MAC – FTP client with Finder-like GUI. This app was released by ORTABE Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
NetFinder for MAC Latest Version
NetFinder for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about NetFinder that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||NetFinder App|
|File Size||8.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About NetFinder App for MAC
NetFinder is an essential tool for people who manage files on servers who want to do it as easily and Mac-like as the Finder. It supports FTP (file transfer protocol), FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV/iDisk, HTTP, allowing you upload, download, rename, move, delete, archive, edit and much much more. It will make your file management life unbelievably simple and fun.
- Re-written from ground up using cool stuff like Cocoa.
- Support for more protocols: ftp, sftp, ftps, ftpsi, webdav, http, file, iDisk.
- Advanced mirroring/syncing engine, with lots of options.
- Dynamically filterable self contained mirror reports.
- Set metadata (labels, comments) on everything, including remote files/folders.
- Undo actions like rename, move, duplicate and more.
- Complex/powerful automation actions on remote files/folders with a single mouse click.
- Enhanced scripting using AppleScript, ICI Script, RubyCocoa.
- Server to Server copy with any connected protocol.
- Duplicate, Archive, Open in Terminal, Scale images, images summary…
- Growl support, External Editor Support, Perfect companion for iWeb.
- Universal Binary, Support for Unicode filenames, long filename support, huge file transfer support (> 4GB)
- plus much much more
- Added Toolbar to listing windows for easy access to often used commands.
- Added a View Menu to hide/show various parts of the listing window, including the toolbar.
- Added private/public URL mapping preference pane
- Added “Copy Public URL to Clipboard” feature.
- Added WebView command to open a files public URL in the default browser, eg Safari.
- Added remainder of German localization. Special thanks to Morell. If you still find something in English, send over the German translation and we will fix it up.
- Fixed a corrupt file causing characters to drop out in a few German localized strings. Thanks Reto.
- Fixed a bug in single window mode which would allow a new window to be created when opening the parent window from the Menu.
- Improved handling of bad reply from certain FTP servers, should no longer crash.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download NetFinder for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the NetFinder .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the NetFinder is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy NetFinder for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing NetFinder apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete NetFinder apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the NetFinder that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the NetFinder icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall NetFinder on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove NetFinder from your MAC!
NetFinder Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Yummy FTP Pro
FTP/S-SFTP-WebDAV/S client for speedy, trouble-free file transfers.
FTP/SFTP client with Bonjour, Unicode support and more.
FTP and SFTP browser.
This NetFinder .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. NetFinder is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.