Net Radar for MAC – Monitor the status of your VPN connection. This app was released by BETAMAGIC.NL Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Net Radar for MAC Latest Version
Net Radar for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Net Radar that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Net Radar App|
|File Size||3.4 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Net Radar App for MAC
Net Radar monitors the status of your VPN connection and shows the current geographical location of your public IP address in the menu bar. Net Radar will warn you immediately when your connection is no longer private.
- Runs in the menu bar, showing the current geographical location of your Internet connection.
- The color of the displayed location indicates the status of your VPN connection.
- Clicking on the menu bar item will display a popup showing the location on a map and the status of your connection.
- Can be automatically launched at startup of your Mac.
- Works with all types of remote VPN connections.
- The type of warning can be configured to be a simple notification, a modal dialog, or as a popup.
- Does not interfere with your Internet connection or VPN setup.
- Includes a Setup Assistant that leads you through a few simple steps to set up Net Radar.
- Can also be used to just monitor the location of your public IP address, without VPN verifications.
Note: Net Radar cannot guarantee 100% safety of your Internet connection. It only monitors the operational status of your VPN connection, based on system events and empirical data.
- Net Radar does include a VPN service.
- Net Radar is not able to check whether your connection is encrypted or not.
- Net Radar is not able to detect IPv6 and DNS leaks.
- This update contains the following new features:
- Improved Dark Mode support.
- Option to show IP number or country in the statusbar.
- Option to suppress warnings.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Net Radar for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Net Radar .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Net Radar is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Net Radar for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Net Radar apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Net Radar apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Net Radar that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Net Radar icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Net Radar on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Net Radar from your MAC!
Net Radar Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
VPN client for everyone.
Monitor and immediately reconnect a lost or 'dropped' VPN connection.
This Net Radar .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Net Radar is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.