Navicat Data Modeler Essentials for MAC – Database design tool. This app was created by NAVICAT Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Navicat Data Modeler Essentials for MAC Latest Version
Navicat Data Modeler Essentials for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Navicat Data Modeler Essentials that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Navicat Data Modeler Essentials App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Navicat Data Modeler Essentials App for MAC
Navicat Data Modeler Essentials is a powerful and cost-effective database design tool which help users build high-quality logical and physical data models. It supports various database systems, including MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and SQLite.
This is a fundamental version of Navicat Data Modeler. If you are looking for more advanced features like importing from database, exporting to SQL, and synchronising models with existing database, Navicat Data Modeler full version may be your solution.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Fixed an issue where the view dialog window was empty.
- Fixed an issue where the code completion box grey color was unable to disappear.
- Fixed a crash issue when synchronizing the model to the database.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Navicat Data Modeler Essentials for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Navicat Data Modeler Essentials .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Navicat Data Modeler Essentials is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Navicat Data Modeler Essentials for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Navicat Data Modeler Essentials apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Navicat Data Modeler Essentials apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Navicat Data Modeler Essentials that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Navicat Data Modeler Essentials icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Navicat Data Modeler Essentials on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Navicat Data Modeler Essentials from your MAC!
Navicat Data Modeler Essentials Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Free database manager for many databases.
Modern, native tool for relational databases.
This Navicat Data Modeler Essentials .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Navicat Data Modeler Essentials is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.