NatKeyScroll for MAC – Reverse scrolling of arrow keys in Safari. This app was build by CANISBOS Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
NatKeyScroll for MAC Latest Version
NatKeyScroll for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about NatKeyScroll that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||NatKeyScroll App|
|File Size||8 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About NatKeyScroll App for MAC
NatKeyScroll is a really simple, lightweight extension that does just one thing: reverse the scrolling direction of the Up/Down and Page Up/Page Down keys on your keyboard when viewing Web pages.
Why would you ever want to do that? Well, if you’ve adopted Apple’s new scrolling paradigm in OS X Lion – “the so-called “natural scrolling” you may have noticed that the setting does not affect scrolling with the keyboard. If you’ve gotten used to moving window content up and down with touch gestures, you might want to maintain that metaphor when you scroll using the keyboard. Install NatKeyScroll, and the Up and Page Up keys move Web pages up, while the Down and Page Down keys move them down. Makes sense, doesn’t it?
The extension has a few settings, which can be found in Safari’s extension manager.
- It works again
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download NatKeyScroll for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the NatKeyScroll .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the NatKeyScroll is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy NatKeyScroll for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing NatKeyScroll apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete NatKeyScroll apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the NatKeyScroll that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the NatKeyScroll icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall NatKeyScroll on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove NatKeyScroll from your MAC!
NatKeyScroll Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This NatKeyScroll .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. NatKeyScroll is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.