NASA for MAC – Up-to-date space mission content. This app was developed by NASA.GOV Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
NASA for MAC Latest Version
NASA for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about NASA that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||NASA App|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About NASA App for MAC
Note: This is an iOS app.
Come explore with NASA and discover the latest images, videos, mission information, news, feature stories, tweets, NASA TV, podcasts and featured content with the NASA app.
- View over 19,000 images (and growing everyday)
- Watch live NASA TV
- Read all the latest news & feature stories
- Watch thousands of on-demand NASA Videos from around the agency, including 360° and 4K videos
- Discover the latest NASA mission information
- View upcoming sighting opportunities (visible passes for the ISS) and get notifications before they happen
- Get notifications of significant NASA events and new images
- Get the latest launch information
- Display ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
- Listen to all the latest NASA podcasts
- Listen to Third Rock internet streaming radio
- Rate images and also check out which ones make the top rated lists
- Select your own favorite images or missions and get quick access to them
- Save images to your device and use them as wallpaper for your lock or home screen
- Explore the featured content section and learn more about the solar system and beyond
- Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
- Get the latest tweets from around the agency
- Easily share everything with your friends on social media
- Get the latest tweets from around the agency
- Widgets for NASA images and news that can be added to your Home Screen and Today View
- New augmented reality featured section. Find a flat surface and view interactive 3D models right in front of you.
- Fixes and updates for casting to Chromecast devices
- Fixes to the streaming audio player for Third Rock radio and Podcasts
- Fixed a few minor issues and improved features
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download NASA for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the NASA .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the NASA is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy NASA for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing NASA apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete NASA apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the NASA that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the NASA icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall NASA on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove NASA from your MAC!
NASA Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This NASA .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. NASA is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.