NASA Asteroid Watch for MAC – Widget tracks asteroids/comets that will come close to Earth. This app was created by JPL.NASA.GOV Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
NASA Asteroid Watch for MAC Latest Version
NASA Asteroid Watch for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about NASA Asteroid Watch that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||NASA Asteroid Watch App|
|File Size||344 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About NASA Asteroid Watch App for MAC
NASA Asteroid Watch… JPL’s widget tracks asteroids and comets that will make relatively close approaches to Earth. The Widget displays the date of closest approach, approximate object diameter, relative size and distance from Earth for each encounter. The object’s name is displayed by hovering over its encounter date. Clicking on the encounter date will display a Web page with details about that object.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download NASA Asteroid Watch for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the NASA Asteroid Watch .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the NASA Asteroid Watch is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy NASA Asteroid Watch for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing NASA Asteroid Watch apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete NASA Asteroid Watch apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the NASA Asteroid Watch that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the NASA Asteroid Watch icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall NASA Asteroid Watch on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove NASA Asteroid Watch from your MAC!
NASA Asteroid Watch Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This NASA Asteroid Watch .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. NASA Asteroid Watch is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.