NanoStudio for MAC – Virtual recording studio. This app was build by BLIPINTERACTIVE.CO.UK Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
NanoStudio for MAC Latest Version
NanoStudio for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about NanoStudio that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||NanoStudio App|
About NanoStudio App for MAC
NanoStudio is a virtual recording studio for iPhone/iPod Touch. It has 4 virtual analogue synths, 16 sample trigger pads, a comprehensive sequencer, a sample editor, a mixer and 10 effects units all integrated into a single application.
NanoStudio is available at a special introductory discount of 25%!
Record samples using the built-in microphone*, resample NanoStudio\’s own output or upload your own samples over WiFi using our NanoSync tool for Mac or Windows. NanoStudio comes with a range of samples, loops and drum kits to get you started.
Whether you want to create full pro sounding tunes or simply need a musical sketchpad, NanoStudio can do it all. To hear the results for yourself head on over to our website where you can listen to the demo tunes and download the Mac and Windows versions for free.
* – iPod Touch requires external microphone
4 POLYPHONIC SAMPLING SYNTHS
4 subtractive synths with 8 voice polyphony. Each synth has two dedicated insert effects and can use samples or dual oscillators in mix, ring or sync configuration (choice of 36 different waveforms). Each voice has a 2 pole resonant filter, 3 envelope generators and 4 LFO\’s, all configurable via a patchbay. Perform and record controller movements using dual X/Y pads, a pitch bend wheel and accelerometer. NanoStudio comes with 128 ready-made synth presets to get you started.
Edit your samples using NanoStudio\’s built-in wave editing tools (with multiple undo/redo) and record your performance using the synths or the 16 sample trigger pads. Adjust pitch, pan, volume and envelopes and assign each sample to one of the 3 output busses, each with its own effect sends and filter setup.
Record performances in real-time using the keys and trigger pads or create patterns and controller sweeps by drawing them in the piano roll editor. Arrange your patterns into a complete song using the track editor. You can edit while the song is playing and every operation has multiple undo/redo.
Use Nanostudio\’s mixer to monitor levels and get your final mix just the way you want it. The mixer\’s two global effects sends allow you to individually apply reverb and delay effects to each track. When you\’re ready to share your mix with others, use NanoSync to copy the exported .wav file to your Mac/PC over Wifi.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download NanoStudio for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the NanoStudio .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the NanoStudio is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy NanoStudio for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing NanoStudio apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete NanoStudio apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the NanoStudio that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the NanoStudio icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall NanoStudio on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove NanoStudio from your MAC!
NanoStudio Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This NanoStudio .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. NanoStudio is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.