Name Those Files! for MAC – Batch renamer. This app was created by JONN8 Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Name Those Files! for MAC Latest Version
Name Those Files! for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Name Those Files! that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Name Those Files! App|
|File Size||868 KB|
About Name Those Files! App for MAC
Note: This app is still available for download but the developer of Dialectic has temporarily halted the distribution and sale of all of their products.
Name those Files! allows you to quickly and easily get a handle on your ever increasing file collections. You love your new digital camera but the file names are less than helpful. NtF! to the rescue! With NtF!, you just select a source folder and then you can rename all of the files contained therein with a more helpful name that optionally includes a prefix or suffix including the date, numbered counters, custom text, etc.
Your files can be renamed in sequential order by original name, creation or modification date, or even by size. Even better, you can change the case of your file names, search and replace text (included advanced GREP searches using PERL compatible regular expressions), trim text from the start or the end of the original name, change the file extensions (be careful with this-OS X uses those extensions to identify which application to use when opening the document), and even automatically sort the files into folders based on the creation date of the files.
- Fixed an error that occurred when importing file names from an external text file. If you are having problems choosing a specific text file, while choosing the “Import Names…” item from the action menu, hold down the Option key.
- Minor interface updates.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Name Those Files! for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Name Those Files! .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Name Those Files! is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Name Those Files! for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Name Those Files! apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Name Those Files! apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Name Those Files! that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Name Those Files! icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Name Those Files! on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Name Those Files! from your MAC!
Name Those Files! Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Easy-to-use batch file re-namer.
Change file names on the fly using wildcard strings.
Rename files in batches.
This Name Those Files! .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Name Those Files! is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.