n-Track Studio for MAC – Audio and MIDI multitrack recorder. This app was created by NTRACK Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
n-Track Studio for MAC Latest Version
n-Track Studio for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about n-Track Studio that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||n-Track Studio App|
|File Size||111.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About n-Track Studio App for MAC
n-Track Studio is an audio and MIDI multitrack recorder that turns your Mac into a full-fledged recording studio. You can record and playback a virtually unlimited number of tracks. The program supports simultaneous recording from multiple 16- and 24-bit soundcards, and real-time audio effects can be applied non-destructively to each track. Built-in effects include multiband compression, delay, graphic EQ, pitch shift and time stretch, parametric EQ and spectrum analyzer with guitar tuner.
Studio edition features
- Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks
- Unlimited plugins (VST, VST3, DirectX, AU, Rewire)
- 32 bit and 64 bit version
- Free soundbacks
n-Track Studio licenses are good for installation on up to 2 computers. More features are available in the n-Track Studio Extended and Suite editions.
- New nEfx DEnoiser effect [New Feature]
- New nEfx Gain effect [New Feature]
- Step Sequencer: edit per-step position and length by dragging on the step [New Feature]
- Redesigned Onda Synth and n-Track Sampler windows [Improvement]
- Apple Silicon (M1) version (separate download) [Improvement]
- Apple Silicon (M1) version can load plug-ins built for Intel CPU [Improvement]
- Fixed sporadic crash on loading a song [Bug fix]
- Fixed sporadic crash while editing a temporal selection in the timeline [Bug fix]
- Fixed crash on closing a song which uses FabFilter plug-ins [Bug fix]
- Fixed a number of minor bugs and crashes [Bug fix]
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download n-Track Studio for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the n-Track Studio .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the n-Track Studio is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy n-Track Studio for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing n-Track Studio apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete n-Track Studio apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the n-Track Studio that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the n-Track Studio icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall n-Track Studio on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove n-Track Studio from your MAC!
n-Track Studio Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Record music using digital instruments, loops, and more.
Creative musical production tool for artists, producers, and engineers.
Music creation and audio production tool.
This n-Track Studio .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. n-Track Studio is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.