myTextPost for MAC – Create text-only Tumblr posts, including WYSIWG formatting. This app was build by CREATELIVELOVE Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
myTextPost for MAC Latest Version
myTextPost for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about myTextPost that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||myTextPost App|
|File Size||2.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About myTextPost App for MAC
myTextPost for Tumblr?! Yes, I know – some WP user will smile. But there are so many people out there, using Tumblr for much more than re-blogging annoying GIFs. Mind the New Yorker-Tumblr for example.
And for us the Apps with ‘pro’ features for writing text posts – well, there is not a single one out there. Even my own myTumblr lacks some features serious blogger sometimes may need.
That’s why I’ve written a completely new App for Mac for all out there, using Tumblr for writing awesome articles and entries.
TextPost is – well, for text posts 🙂
And nothing else – but text posts. It supports simple formatting like bold or italic, you can use HTML or even Markdown and open existing Text, HTML and Markdown Documents – thus you can even pre-write your articles with an App like myTexts pro.
Unfortunately the Tumblr API does not allow to simply insert/upload photos into a text post for third party Apps – but don’t worry. TextsPost supports CloudApp, FTP or simply insert a photo URL. Hopefully Tumblr will change this in the future.
For the latest version I finally found a solution to insert/upload photos without using any own FTP server or Cloud App or whatever – just drag image onto the text and it will be automatically uploaded to the Tumblr servers and inserted into your text post.
Of course you can preview the text you are working on at any time. Published posts can also be ‘web-previewed’ at any time without leaving the App and because blogging often means to work with web-finds, other articles etc. – I’ve extra added support for our Read It Later bookmarks with built-in preview.
Because we often find a typo or have to re-write a paragraph the moment we’ve published a text – the text one is currently working on is automatically saved and even available after publication – so editing a published post is a piece of cake.
And of course you can also access already published posts and because many of you really use the draft feature, they can also be accessed with ease.
- Nor more FTP or Cloud App for images required!
- improved error handling
- I finally found a solution to insert/upload images without using an own FTP server or Cloud App. With my new solution all your photos are now directly hosted on the Tumblr Amazon servers – but the action itself now takes a little bit longer to perform – but I guess, that’s worth it…
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download myTextPost for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the myTextPost .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the myTextPost is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy myTextPost for MAC !
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing myTextPost apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete myTextPost apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the myTextPost that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the myTextPost icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall myTextPost on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- And you’re done to remove myTextPost from your MAC!
myTextPost Alternative App for MAC
Markdown editor for Web developers (beta).
Beautiful Tumblr desktop client.
Write, publish, and manage multiple WordPress and Blogger blogs.
This myTextPost .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. myTextPost is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.