MySQL Optimizer for MAC – Database tuning (was MySQL and MariaDB Optiimizer). This app was developed by MYSQLOPTIMIZER Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MySQL Optimizer for MAC Latest Version
MySQL Optimizer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MySQL Optimizer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MySQL Optimizer App|
|File Size||10.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About MySQL Optimizer App for MAC
MySQL Optimizer (was MySQL and MariaDB Optimizer) is an effective app that gives you recommendations for optimization of MySQL databases. The app provides a graphical interface to simplify the process of viewing performance metrics, apply changes based on our recommendations, and all MySQL slow-query logs, which are grouped by occurrence number.
Things to consider when applying recommendations:
- When you apply changes MySQL service restarts so your web sites will be offline for couple seconds
- Make sure you understand the changes you make as in some cases they might not be suitable
- You can always revert changes by going to Backup/restore tab and select the version you want to revert to
- Once you apply some changes MySQL needs time to collect data again for new statistics and recommendations and while it’s recommended to wait 24hours before applying more changes, the app will allow you to do it after 6hours
- Performance Metrics (very useful info about your server and mysql)
- Slow Query that are already grouped so you can fix slow queries that have highest occurrence first.
- Option to Explain slow queries
- Error logs are available within Slow query main screen
- Recommendations tab is the app main function, where you see a list of issues and recommendations, where applicable you can set the value and just tick to apply new values.
- Mysql Advanced Variables Editor, so you can adjust MySQL even further
- Support for dark mode (based on system settings)
- Support for Ubuntu up to 18.10
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MySQL Optimizer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MySQL Optimizer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MySQL Optimizer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MySQL Optimizer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MySQL Optimizer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MySQL Optimizer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MySQL Optimizer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MySQL Optimizer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MySQL Optimizer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MySQL Optimizer from your MAC!
MySQL Optimizer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Navicat for MySQL
Graphically manage MySQL databases.
This MySQL Optimizer .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. MySQL Optimizer is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.