MySQL Connector/J for MAC – Java driver for converting JDBC calls to MySQL network protocol. This app was build by MYSQL Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MySQL Connector/J for MAC Latest Version
MySQL Connector/J for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MySQL Connector/J that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MySQL Connector/J App|
|File Size||4.9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About MySQL Connector/J App for MAC
MySQL Connector/J is a native Java driver that converts JDBC (Java Database Connectivity) calls into the network protocol used by the MySQL database.
- It lets developers working with the Java programming language easily build programs and applets that interact with MySQL and connect all corporate data, even in a heterogeneous environment.
- MySQL Connector/J is a Type IV JDBC driver and has a complete JDBC feature set that supports the capabilities of MySQL.
Installation: copy the file mysql-connector-java-5.0.6-bin.jar to the directory /Library/Java/Extensions/.
- This release contains no functional changes and is published to align the version number with the MySQL Server 8.0.25 release.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MySQL Connector/J for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MySQL Connector/J .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MySQL Connector/J is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MySQL Connector/J for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MySQL Connector/J apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MySQL Connector/J apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MySQL Connector/J that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MySQL Connector/J icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MySQL Connector/J on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MySQL Connector/J from your MAC!
MySQL Connector/J Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Industry-leading open-source SQL database.
Navicat for MySQL
Graphically manage MySQL databases.
Efficiently design, manage and document database schemata.
This MySQL Connector/J .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. MySQL Connector/J is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.