MySlotMachine for MAC – Like a real slot machine. This app was developed by ISACCHI.EU Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Games app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MySlotMachine for MAC Latest Version
MySlotMachine for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MySlotMachine that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MySlotMachine App|
|File Size||1.9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About MySlotMachine App for MAC
MySlotMachine is like a real slot-machine, the aim is to score as many points as possible. “Pulling” a lever you make three wheels start turning, with a speed that depends on the game difficulty. After that, you must stop the wheels, one by one or all together, but you should try to set them in the same position. So if at least two boxes have the same symbol, you get some points.
- You can choose the keyboard keys that control the game
- Top 10 list
- You can choose to save your score automatically with a default name when the game quits
- You can choose the game difficulty
- You can open MySlotMachine version 1.1, that is included in the application bundle
- MySlotMachine is a Mac OS X native application
- Improved the code to save the keys associated to the buttons
- Changed the frame rate of the animation of the lever
- Made a native Mac OS X 10.5 application icon
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MySlotMachine for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MySlotMachine .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MySlotMachine is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MySlotMachine for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MySlotMachine apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MySlotMachine apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MySlotMachine that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MySlotMachine icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MySlotMachine on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MySlotMachine from your MAC!
MySlotMachine Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This MySlotMachine .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. MySlotMachine is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.