mySitemap for MAC – Create HTML and XML sitemaps. This app was created by TANGLED-SOFTWARE Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
mySitemap for MAC Latest Version
mySitemap for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about mySitemap that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||mySitemap App|
|File Size||3.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About mySitemap App for MAC
mySitemap allows you to easily create HTML and XML sitemaps (Google Sitemaps) by scanning websites either locally or already on the internet. Once scanned, mySitemap will allow you to view, edit and export the sitemap for inclusion on your website.
While scanning your site, mySitemap will also create a list of any broken links found allowing you to easily find and sort these links.
- Creates both HTML and XML sitemaps
- Scan websites locally or on the internet.
- Add filters to stop certain pages, folders or file extensions being scanned.
- See if you have any broken links in your website and where the link is pointing to.
- Edit your generated sitemaps appearance before exporting to get the look you’re after.
- Edit and delete link names and urls in your sitemap before exporting.
- Easily respect or ignore your robots.txt file.
- Saves each sitemap for easy maintenance.
- XML sitemaps conform to the XML Sitemap protocol standard.
- HTML sitemaps created as XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
Version 3.01: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download mySitemap for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the mySitemap .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the mySitemap is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy mySitemap for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing mySitemap apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete mySitemap apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the mySitemap that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the mySitemap icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall mySitemap on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove mySitemap from your MAC!
mySitemap Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Get your website listed in all major search engines.
This mySitemap .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. mySitemap is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.