MySchool – The simplest grading app!!! for MAC – ★★★ MySchool – The simple and easy to use gr This app was developed by FINGERCODING Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MySchool – The simplest grading app!!! for MAC Latest Version
MySchool – The simplest grading app!!! for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MySchool – The simplest grading app!!! that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MySchool – The simplest grading app!!! App|
About MySchool – The simplest grading app!!! App for MAC
★★★ MySchool – The simple and easy to use grading app for your iPhone and iPod Touch ★★★
Download MySchool and start right now with adding your grades, managing your results and enjoying the beautifully displayed average of your achievements.
MySchool helps you to easily add new grades. Then set their valuation by touch and pull the grade-box. At the end, press the average button and get an overview over your average in each single subject and in total.
If a new term starts, add it by simply typing the name and then choose wether you want to copy the subjects from the term before or start with a clean template.
● Add unlimeted terms, subjects and grades ☆
● Set valuation by long tap on grade-box ☆
● 3 different gradingsystems (1-6 / 1-15 / A-F) ☆
● Two different styles ☆
● App in English, German & French ☆
For all of you using an iPad, stay tuned! We are constantly working on an iPad Version and iCloud support.
All news and updates at http://www.fingercoding.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/fingercoding
Support: Do you have any problems, suggestions or comments? Feel free to contact us: [email protected]ingercoding.com
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MySchool – The simplest grading app!!! for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MySchool – The simplest grading app!!! .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MySchool – The simplest grading app!!! is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MySchool – The simplest grading app!!! for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MySchool – The simplest grading app!!! apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MySchool – The simplest grading app!!! apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MySchool – The simplest grading app!!! that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MySchool – The simplest grading app!!! icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MySchool – The simplest grading app!!! on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MySchool – The simplest grading app!!! from your MAC!
MySchool – The simplest grading app!!! Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This MySchool – The simplest grading app!!! .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. MySchool – The simplest grading app!!! is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.