MyPopBarrier for MAC – Remove emails directly from the server. This app was build by THROB.PAGESPERSO-ORANGE.FR Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MyPopBarrier for MAC Latest Version
MyPopBarrier for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MyPopBarrier that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MyPopBarrier App|
|File Size||8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About MyPopBarrier App for MAC
MyPopBarrier allows the removal of your emails directly from your ISP’s server.
- It can act on several accounts simultaneously.
- It allows you to reply from within the application.
- Alert sounds are fully customizable.
Please visit author’s website for other version (Carbon or Cocoa) and old versions (PPC, previous systems, etc.).
Made with Xojo
- Build with Xojo2021r1. — Build 64-bit for Yosemite 10.10.5 or later and Windows 7 SP1 or later.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MyPopBarrier for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MyPopBarrier .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MyPopBarrier is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MyPopBarrier for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MyPopBarrier apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MyPopBarrier apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MyPopBarrier that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MyPopBarrier icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MyPopBarrier on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MyPopBarrier from your MAC!
MyPopBarrier Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Menu bar notifier for incoming mail.
Delete unwanted email before downloading it.
Heads-Up Display for your mailboxes.
This MyPopBarrier .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. MyPopBarrier is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.