myBlogEdit for MAC – The weblog editor for people with style. This app was developed by MYOWNAPP Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
myBlogEdit for MAC Latest Version
myBlogEdit for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about myBlogEdit that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||myBlogEdit App|
|File Size||8 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About myBlogEdit App for MAC
myBlogEdit is an easy-to-use weblog editor focusing on the most important functions for blogger with easy to use features and a clean user interface. Why should you hinder yourself by using the slow and hard-to-use webinterface WordPress comes with, if you could do it with style and comfort of a real Mac application.
myBlogEdit gives you the freedom to work on your articles offline – whenever and wherever you want. With myBlogEdit it’s so easy to integrate pictures, without using a special application or thinking about the correct HTML code.
You can customize myBlogEdit to fit perfectly your needs and preferences. myBlogEdit supports all major weblog engines like WordPress, TypePad, MovableType, ExpressionEngine and compatible…
myBlogEdit supports multiple accounts, has an integrated fast media/file manger with file preview and one of the best features is the smooth resizing, formatting and uploading of images with just one single click – so in most cases there is no need for Photoshop or Pixelmator – just choose the image, select size, style – upload it and you’re done…
myBlogEdit also supports advanced features like the automatically generation of excerpts or ‘custom fields’ in WordPress, has an integrated full featured HTML editor with gorgeous syntax-coloring and spellcheck, search/replace, HTML tag templates and keyboard shortcuts and a lot more nifty features…
- Bug fix update (CSS, preview, categories, etc.)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download myBlogEdit for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the myBlogEdit .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the myBlogEdit is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy myBlogEdit for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing myBlogEdit apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete myBlogEdit apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the myBlogEdit that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the myBlogEdit icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall myBlogEdit on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove myBlogEdit from your MAC!
myBlogEdit Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Quick and convenient blog editor.
Write, publish, and manage multiple WordPress and Blogger blogs.
Post entries to weblog systems (was Kung-Log).
This myBlogEdit .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. myBlogEdit is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.