MVWorldviewer for MAC – View world clouds, earthquakes and more from your desktop. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MVWorldviewer for MAC Latest Version
MVWorldviewer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MVWorldviewer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MVWorldviewer App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About MVWorldviewer App for MAC
MVWorldviewer lets you watch the world from your desktop. See a map of the world with up to date cloud maps, earthquakes, storms, and your local forecast right on your desktop.
- Fixed libcrypto linking error on 10.4 and 10.5
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MVWorldviewer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MVWorldviewer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MVWorldviewer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MVWorldviewer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MVWorldviewer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MVWorldviewer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MVWorldviewer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MVWorldviewer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MVWorldviewer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MVWorldviewer from your MAC!
MVWorldviewer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Striking real-time animated image of the Earth for your Desktop.
This MVWorldviewer .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. MVWorldviewer is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.