MVP Tracker (Football Edition) for MAC – Compare stats on the top NFL quarterbacks. This app was created by MVPTRACKER Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
MVP Tracker (Football Edition) for MAC Latest Version
MVP Tracker Football Edition for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MVP Tracker (Football Edition) that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MVP Tracker (Football Edition) App|
About MVP Tracker (Football Edition) App for MAC
MVP Tracker (Football Edition)…Compare statistics of the top quarterbacks in the league side by side, with 3 easy taps.
1) Tap the Select Player button.
2) Tap the player you would like to compare with the rest of the league.
3) Tap the player who you would like to compare side by side with your original choice.
The stats automatically refresh, giving you head to head comparison of Quarterback Ratings, Completion Percentage, Pass Yards, Touchdowns. Determine for yourself who the MVP should be.
This is the most efficient stat tracking app on the app store, and is a great tool for fantasy players, and sports fans. Minimize time spent logging into sport tracking websites, and follow your favorite players with up to date statistics.
**For Fantasy Fans*
Purchase packs of additional players, just like trading cards, through our in app purchase feature. Follow your favorite Quarterback throughout the season.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MVP Tracker (Football Edition) for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MVP Tracker (Football Edition) .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MVP Tracker (Football Edition) is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MVP Tracker (Football Edition) for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MVP Tracker (Football Edition) apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MVP Tracker (Football Edition) apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MVP Tracker (Football Edition) that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MVP Tracker (Football Edition) icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MVP Tracker (Football Edition) on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MVP Tracker (Football Edition) from your MAC!
MVP Tracker (Football Edition) Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This MVP Tracker (Football Edition) .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. MVP Tracker (Football Edition) is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.