Muzzle for MAC – Silence embarrassing notifications while screensharing. This app was build by MUZZLEAPP Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Lifestyle & Hobby app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Muzzle for MAC Latest Version
Muzzle for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Muzzle that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Muzzle App|
|File Size||5.6 MB|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Muzzle App for MAC
Muzzle is a simple menu-bar app which stops embarrassing notifications from showing up while screensharing. Muzzle automatically turns on “Do Not Disturb” when screensharing starts, and turns it off when it ends. It works with every screensharing service on the planet.
- Resolves an issue where the Preferences window no longer opened and the Notifications drawer might STILL open on older Macs
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Muzzle for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Muzzle .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Muzzle is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Muzzle for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Muzzle apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Muzzle apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Muzzle that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Muzzle icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Muzzle on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Muzzle from your MAC!
Muzzle Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Muzzle .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Muzzle is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.